The function of the Technician Recruit is to execute, and perform work in the field according to strict methods and procedures as directed by the Project Manager, Superintendent and/ or Technician III.
As a TEAM Member at CROM, LLC You Will Enjoy
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Medical Insurance with company contribution
- Other Insurance types offered including Dental, STD, LTD, Life and Accident
- 401(k) program with a corporate match
- Paid Time Off
- Structured, solutions-oriented, and professional environment
- Autonomy and resources to do your job
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
1. A basic understanding of and ability to use tools, materials, and equipment involved in the repair and coating of concrete structures.
2. Ability to learn and understand most standard repair and coating techniques and to determine the proper equipment and materials necessary to perform the work.
3. Performing repairs, cleanings, coatings and modifications of prestressed composite tanks as well as other concrete structures and/or accessories.
4. Understand and follow the directions of senior personnel during the work process.
5. Other duties as assigned.
- Some construction experience in the water/wastewater or infrastructure repair industry or basic construction experience which includes but is not limited to concrete basics and carpentry skills is preferred
- Must be able to work at different heights off of the ground
- Must be team player and able to work well with a diverse group of personnel
- Must be able to pass the CCR Field Advancement Level 1 Exams and advance to Technician I within 1 year from start of employment.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
The position requires the individual to be at the shop as well as in the field. Travel is required to go to the job sites and overnight stays away from home will be necessary. While on site, the ability to move around a construction site is needed which will require climbing and working off the ground. The ability to be trained in the use of different types of personal protective equipment including fall protection and respirators will be expected. Typical construction site conditions are expected to include loud noises as well as dust and the odors of construction materials being utilized.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Weight: Must be able to move, lift or leverage up to 50 lbs. often.
Gross Motor: Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, reach and walk often.
Communication: Must be able engage in unrestricted communication by telephone occasionally and in-person often.
- Post Offer Drug Testing and Background Checks are required.
- CROM, LLC is an E-Verify Employer.
EEO Statement: CROM, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. EEO/VETS/DISABILITY