We Are Currently Looking for a Remote administrative assistant/customer service, the ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executive. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. This individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
* Calendar management for executives
* Aid executive in preparing for meetings
* Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
* Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
* Running Errands on behalf of the owner of the company
* Attend social functions as a representative of the company (all paid by company)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
* Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* US WORK AUTHORIZATION.
* US/CANADIAN CITIZEN.